Victoria's Secret Show 2013 - Everything you need to know
One of my favourite (and the majority of the female population) catwalks shows happens tonight in New York. With many rumours flying around, I thought I'd clear a few facts up so we're all feeling prepared while the Angels are getting ready.
- First of all, the question on many people's lips is 'Where do I watch it?' Well, you can't watch it till December. The actual show will be filmed in New York today but won't go on air until December 10th at 10pm
- Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World and Neon Jungle will be providing the live soundtrack to the show
- Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Doutzen Kroes, Jessica Hart and Behati Prinsloo are the only models that have been publicly confirmed for the show. All other models have been kept a secret.
- However, Miranda Kerr will definitely not be walking the show.
- Adriana Lima is the longest-reigning Victoria’s Secret Angel having held the position for 13 years.
- The show is broke down into six themes, 3 of which have been divulged already; British Invasion, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels.
- The show is broadcast in over 180 countries
- The show’s social media hashtags are #VSFashionShow and #CBS.
- Swarovski has provided crystals for the show’s costumes since 2002. For 2013, they have produced 20 custom creations, including a ‘crystal fabric’.
- Nicholas Kirkwood has designed the shoes and jewellery.
- GHD is the official hair tool sponsor
- This years budget is reportedly $12 million