It's Friday favourites time! It may only be November, but as mentioned previously, the red Starbucks cups (featured below) are out so I have an excuse to get excited.
So my ultimate favourites from the list include:
- Agyness Deyn for Dr Marten shoe boots which I found when searching the ASOS site. The Agyness Deyn range is loved by so many but up until now I never thought I'd buy into it. These shoes remind me a lot of the Clarks desert boots but with them being Dr Marten I have a bit more trust in them lasting longer - I've had my suede Dr Marten boots for about 4 years now and they've been great throughout winter. And of course they feature that air cushioned sole! The only thing I have to say about Dr Martens is that they seem to take a while to break in. So don't expect this everlasting comfort as soon as you purchase them, it must have took me about a month till I could wear them fully.
- LEGO ARCHITECTURE STUDIO. This is not your standard 'here's some pieces, build the Big Ben' kind of architecture set, this is for budding architects who want some inspiration in their next piece. The whole set is plain white pieces and gives you the tools to design your own building.
- Charlotte Tilbury 'Champagne Diamond for blue eyes': It seems like I've been searching forever for the perfect, subtle, everyday eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out. The whole Charlotte Tilbury collection is now available on Net-A-Porter and they have eyeshadow sticks to compliment every eye colour.
- Frends Gold Layla Headphones as featured in every wish list/favourites/gift list blog post I've ever done. I'm a sucker for anything white, gold or black so this ticks two boxes and they have a lifetime guarantee, which is always a bonus.
- BLKDNM leather biker jacket: Have you been watching 'The Face'? (The new modelling show that see's Naomi Campbell breaking girls down one by one) Regardless of that, Caroline Winberg's wardrobe is what we should be talking about! Week after week that women changes at least 3 times into individually brilliant and effortless pieces. The first week she wore this leather jacket throughout the show and my sister and I fell in love with it instantly, so off to Twitter I took to ask Caroline herself where she got it from. It is a masculine cut but I think at least with a masculine cut you can dress it up or down from day to night.
BLK DNM black motorcycle jacket £580 - my-wardrobe.com
Dr. Martens leather ankle boots £170 - asos.com
3 1 Phillip Lim real leather handbag £590 - net-a-porter.com
Maria Francesca Pepe mid finger ring £68 - my-wardrobe.com
Frends zipper headphone £110 - my-wardrobe.com
Laura Mercier white face powder johnlewis.com
Charlotte Tilbury diamond cosmetic net-a-porter.com